Join us for the delights of the festive season, our three-night break with festive dining events, games and entertainment to get the whole family into the spirit of Christmas and when it is time to unwind, our picturesque grounds and cosy setting make it the ultimate country retreat for your Christmas break.
24th (Christmas Eve)
-Meet your fellow guests during a cocktail reception with canapés
-Dinner will in The Earl of Thomond and Terrace Room Restaurant
-A bagpiper will herald the arrival of a special visitor will arrive with gifts for all
-After Dinner Festive Carols will be performed by Thrillogy featuring Kate Purcell
25th (Christmas Day)
-Enjoy Breakfast at Leisure from 9am
-Traditional Christmas Lunch from 1.30 - 3pm and enjoy the sweet Melodies from our resident pianist
- Spend the afternoon at a gentle pace
- This evening a "Pick & Go" Buffet Supper will be served in the Gallery
- Entertainment provided by our resident ballad singer in our Cocktail Bar
26th December (St Stephens Day)
- Breakfast at Leisure
- After breakfast join your fellow guests for a Falconry Display.
- Departing the Castle at 1pm enjoy an Optional Tour to the Cliffs of Moher, returning the Castle in the late afternoon
- Join us in the Golf Club for a Traditional Irish Pub Evening with Bar Food and Entertainment included.
Breakfast before departure
If travelling with Children please contact our reservations team to discuss suitable accommodation and applicable rates.