Rediscover the joy of Christmas traditions, with a special arts and crafts weekend at Dromoland Castle this November, guaranteed to put you in the festive spirit.
Over two days, guests will enjoy two themed workshops while enjoying the luxury and hospitality at the fabled five-star hotel. On day one, it’s time to hone those Christmas card writing skills, with a two-hour introduction class to modern calligraphy and hand-lettering workshop. Day two sees guests join the Castle’s resident florist for a Christmas wreath making and decorating workshop.
All equipment is provided and guests will enjoy fine dining one evening in Dromoland Castle’s flagship restaurant, the Earl of Thomond. With 450 acres to explore, with woodland walks, wonderful walled gardens, a swimming pool and leisure centre, guests can also book into estate activities like golf, falconry and archery.
The Dromoland Castle Festive Skills package includes:
- Two nights’s accommodation with full Irish Breakfast
- Three-course dinner on an evening of your choice in the Earl of Thomond Restaurant.
- 2 hour calligraphy workshop
- 1 hour Christmas wreath workshop
With our Compliments:
- Enjoy exploring the Grounds of the 450 acres estate
- Experience the self guided walks through the woodlands
- Leisure Centre and Swimming pool available during your stay
- Wifi in bedrooms and public areas
- Daily Morning newspaper