Join us for the delights of the festive season, our three-night break with festive dining events, games and entertainment to get the whole family into the spirit of Christmas and when it is time to unwind, our picturesque grounds and cosy setting make it the ultimate country retreat for your Christmas break.
24th (Christmas Eve)
-Meet your fellow guests during a cocktail reception with canapés
-Dinner will in The Earl of Thomond and Terrace Room Restaurant
-A bagpiper will herald the arrival of a special visitor will arrive with gifts for all
-Entertainment by inhouse Trio
25th (Christmas Day)
-Enjoy Breakfast at Leisure from 9am
-Traditional Christmas Lunch from 1.30 - 3pm and enjoy the sweet Melodies from our resident pianist
- Spend the afternoon at a gentle pace
- This evening a "Pick & Go" Buffet Supper will be served in the Gallery
- Entertainment provided by our resident ballad singer in our Cocktail Bar
26th December (St Stephens Day)
- Breakfast at Leisure
- Join your fellow guests for a fun afternoon at Limerick Race course, Transportation and entrance included.
Or alternatively explore the estate with our falconer with a hawk walk.
- Enjoy a relaxed evening, with Dinner served in the Earl of Thomond Restaurant and Earl of Thomond
Terrace with after dinner entertainment
Breakfast before departure
If travelling with Children please contact our reservations team to discuss suitable accommodation and applicable rates.